Dallas Pest Control Company
We are a full service Dallas based pest control company that uses an emphasis on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and customer education.
We provide outstanding service to the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex by:
- Providing reduced impact Termite Pest Control service to residential, commercial, municipal and industrial clients.
- Always making YOU, our client, our #1 priority.
- Providing you with staff that is professionally trained
- Providing service that will meet YOUR specific needs.
- Providing you with affordable pest and fly control programs, termite certificates,
and wood destroying insect (WDI) reports.
We are a family owned pest control company that has been providing quality pest and termite services to the Dallas / Fort Worth area for over 20 years! We always go the extra mile to make sure our long list of clients are bug free and they have trusted us to provide affordable, efficient pest control service since 1989! We invite YOU to join our long list of happy customers all throught the DFW Metroplex!
To Provide you with the best pest control service possible in Dallas, we use an approach to pest control called Integrated Pest Management or IPM for short. With this approach, not every pest control situation will require the use of pesticides
Here’s how the IPM approach works:
1. Inspection – First we determine what pest activity is present through observation and discussion with the homeowner.
2. Identification – Next we identify which pests are bothering YOU specifically
3. Sanitation / Exclusion – Pest activity can usually be minimized and controlled by using better sanitation methods, and by sealing the places your pests get in, as well as the places they hide.
4. Treatment – Then we introduce control measures which may or may not include the use of conventional pest control materials.
5. Communication – Finally we will review with you the pests we observed, what actions we used for control, and any recommendations to help you keep them away. This is what stands us out from the competition whose only goal is to finish their job and move on. We care and want you to STAY pest free! The information we provide will help you do just that.
What does all of this mean to me?
For example, say you find mice in your garage. Most people would purchase rat baits and place them inside the garage for control. Does it really make sense to draw them TO the place where you don’t want them to be? An IPM approach to this would begin by sealing off the entry way to the garage, primarily around the bottom corner of the garage door, making sure the bottom seal runs the full length of the door(s)controlling not only your current pest problem but ensuring you STAY pest free! At this point, no other mice could enter.
Another IPM strategy would be to inspect exterior door thresholds and weather stripping to check for wear and tear.
By keeping these areas solid, you minimize pest entry, and so you will see far less pests!
Additionally, pest control materials may be applied to perimeter areas, outside where the pests live and breed.
Affiliations and Certifications
- National Pest Management Association
- West Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Dallas Metroplex Board of Realors
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals